Here at getyourwheels.com we are driven by the passion we have for automobiles to offer the best styles the best products for the best price. Our state-of-the-art web technology allows us to give you the safest and most secure online shopping experience. Our techs have over 20 years experience with aftermarket wheels and tires.
Our fitment guide is top notch and ensures a 100% proper fitment for your vehicle. Not only can you feel confident ordering from us be we also provide fast and accurate shipping right to your door. With our online fitment guide it gives you the customer the ability to order at your convenience 24 hours a day 7 days a week. If you ever need any additional help our team of techs will be there to assist you through every step of the process. We are fueled by service and want to make sure that you the customer are 100% satisfied with your order.
12316 Bell Ranch Dr.
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
We use nitrogen fill; Why?
If you are one of the 85% of Americans who don’t regularly check tire pressure, you need nitrogen.
We take in nitrogen with every breath. Air is composed of:
- 1% Water Vapor and Other Gases – Escapes up to 250 times faster than Nitrogen
- 21% Oxygen – Escapes 3-4 times faster than Nitrogen
- 78% Nitrogen – The largest molecule in air, dry, non-flammable.
Because of their large size, nitrogen molecules are the least permeable and stay in your tire longer.
It’s not about the nitrogen. It’s about reducing oxygen, water vapor and other gases.
By reducing the percentage of oxygen, water vapor and other gases in your tires from 22% to 7% or lower, your tires will maintain proper pressure longer than if you use “plain old air.” For example, with 95% nitrogen in your tires, they retain optimal pressure three to four times longer.
Proper tire pressure is a big deal. Maintain it with nitrogen, and you’ll see these three primary benefits:
- Increased Fuel Efficiency – Correct tire pressure keeps the manufacturer’s recommended “contact patch” on the road. This lessens the rolling resistance and maximizes fuel efficiency.
- Longer Tire Life – When it comes in contact with other materials, oxygen causes oxidation. Oxidation can make rubber brittle and cause it to lose tensile strength. In addition, at high temperatures and pressures, oxygen reacts and damages inner tire liners and belt packages; nitrogen does not.
- Increased Safety – Under-inflated tires cause 90% of blowouts. Nitrogen provides more reliable pressure for reduced blowout potential.
- Improved TPMS Performance – If you have a new car, you likely are plagued by a flashing light telling you your tire pressure is low. For example, one woman’s light was going off every four to five weeks. After inflating with nitrogen, her light didn’t reappear for 53 weeks!
- More Predictable Pressure Fluctuation – NASCAR teams use nitrogen so they can more accurately predict tire pressure fluctuation. Regular compressed air can fluctuate considerably when water vapor is present. Read On…
- Longer Rim Life – Rim rust caused by condensation from water vapor and other gases can get caught in valves and create slow leaks in tires. Nitrogen is completely dry, so it eliminates the potential for condensation.
We use road force balancing; Why?
Going far beyond the traditional functions of a wheel balancer…
The GSP9700 measures radial and lateral tire forces and provides instructions for solving ride and handling problems such as tire pull and wheel vibration that balancers and wheel aligners cannot fix.
Hunter’s GSP9700 is endorsed and recommended by vehicle manufacturers and proven by thousands of repair facilities worldwide as the industry standard in…
- Wheel Balancing
- Tire Road Force and Rim Eccentricity Measurement
- Tire Pull Lateral Force Measurement
- 3-in-1 diagnostic repair capability